From Michael R.--

so i saw polar bear at the roxy last night. those guys put on a kick ass show. they had a big screen behind the stage showing film clips, three small televisions hooked up to cameras, one on eric's mic stand pointed towards his face, one by the drummer and one on the neck on one of the guitars. not to mention th band completely rocks.

i saw them a year or so back at the dragonfly in santa monica and i wasn't too impressed then, but they were having alot of problems with their equipment also.

eric's not quite the way i remember him either. he's sort of got an aging frat boy look now. short hair cuffed jeans and basketball sneakers. shirtless with a small beerbelly hanging over his belt.

regardless, i left a big fan. new cd in one hand and eric's guitar pick in my back pocket (i picked it up after he threw it down on the front of the stage after the show).

eric mentioned that he was going to take some time off and they wouldn't be playing for awhile. some guy in the loby said somthing about someone in eric's family getting in a car crash or something. anybody know anything about that?

back